GetResponse or ClickFunnels? Which is a better fit for your business? Here, you’ll get all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Deciding between two online services can be difficult — especially when both services are exceptional at what they do.
In this case, we’re talking about ClickFunnels and GetReponse.
ClickFunnels has more than 95,000 members, and GetResponse boasts a whopping 350,000 members.
They both have relatively affordable plans for start-up entrepreneurs as well as big businesses. And they both are great at what they do.
But that’s where ClickFunnels and GetResponse diverge: in what they do.
ClickFunnels and GetResponse actually do pretty different things (there’s a little bit of overlap, and we’ll discuss that later).
Here’s the biggest difference…
TL;DR Overview Of GetResponse vs. ClickFunnels
- The main difference between GetResponse and ClickFunnels is that GetResponse is an email service provider, and ClickFunnels is a sales funnel builder. In fact, the two services work quite well together.
- ClickFunnels costs $97 per month, and GetResponse costs $49 per month (for their most popular plan).
- ClickFunnels is extremely effective for building sales funnels. It has plenty of features and integrations for the online business owner who wants to generate leads and make sales like clockwork.
- GetResponse is one of the best ESPs on the market today. It’s very effective for building, maintaining, and growing an email list.
- Both services have free trials… so why not try them out before you make a decision?
What’s The Difference Between ClickFunnels and GetResponse?
The biggest difference between ClickFunnels and GetResponse is that GetResponse is an Email Service Provider (ESP), and ClickFunnels is a sales funnel builder.
That is, GetResponse is one of the best online services for building, maintaining, and growing an email list. ClickFunnels is the best online tool (in our opinion 😉 ) for crafting sales funnels that convert visitors into leads and leads into paying customers.
You’ve probably heard of an ESP before — services like Mailchimp and Active Campaign are direct competitors of GetResponse.
But what is a sales funnel builder?
Check out the video below…
A sales funnel a series of pages that are crafted to, step by step, guide people toward conversion (registering for an event, opting in, purchasing, etc.).
And our sales funnel builder makes it easy for anyone to create sales funnels that actually convert.
Well, there are a few different things that make our sales funnel builder so darn effective.
- First, we give you access to our refined-by-fire sales funnel templates. Just plug, chug, and watch the conversion magic happen!
- Then we give you access to Funnel Flix, where you can learn from the best marketers on the planet.
- All of our members get access to our Funnel Hacker Forum, where you can interact with other ClickFunnels members.
- We even give our Platinum members access to Weekly Peer Review Hackathons, where experts will give you feedback on your sales funnels!
- Not to mention that countless blog articles, YouTube videos, and podcast episodes that you can learn from whenever you like!
- And finally, our friendly support team ensures that all of your technical questions or concerns get addressed!
The point is, ClickFunnels and GetReponse are both great at what they do, but they’re fundamentally different.
In fact, they’re so different than many people integrate the services and use them together.
However, there is some overlap between GetResponse and ClickFunnels.
GetResponse allows its members to build basic landing pages (like simple sales funnels), and ClickFunnels allows its members to email new leads and customers.
Still, when it comes to email marketing, GetResponse is more versatile. And when it comes to building sales funnels, ClickFunnels is more effective.
Maybe you’ll want to use both services.
Or maybe you’ll want to use one service and make do with its weaknesses.
There’s only one way to find out…
By diving deeper into exactly what ClickFunnels and GetResponse offer!
Here are some of ClickFunnel’s most important features.
Drag-and-Drop Visual Editor
With ClickFunnels, you can customize any page of your sales funnel with our drag-and-drop visual editor.
Just choose an element and drag it onto the page in the position that you want. Then you can edit each element with a single click.
Our templates will guide you toward sales funnel success, and our visual editor will allow you to make any edits or customizations that fit your specific business.
Website Hosting Included
With ClickFunnels, you can easily add and use a custom domain. Just let us know what domain you want to use, and we’ll guide you through the rest!
100+ Themes and Templates Available
Struggling to find a sales funnel template that fits your needs?
Not to worry — our sales funnel marketplace gives you access to hundreds of user-made sales funnels. Just make sure to check the reviews before you choose one!
P.S. This marketplace also includes our refined-by-fire sales funnel templates — you can use them for free. That’s a great place to start!
Total Split Testing Capabilities
At ClickFunnels, you can find us running A/B tests on our website, our ads, and our sales funnels. We are very familiar with the importance of split testing as it relates to building an online business.
So we pass that ability onto all of our members. Test anything, anytime, and check the results for yourself!
High-Converting Sales Funnels
Our founder, Russell Brunson, has spent more than a decade, creating sales funnels for online entrepreneurs.
Over that time, he’s learned a lot.
And we pass that knowledge onto our members in the form of sales funnel templates. We don’t just give you the ability to build sales funnels; eCommerce gives you the necessary knowledge (through support, proven-to-work templates, weekly hackathons, Funnel Flix, our Funnel Hacker Forum, and more!).
Unlimited Conversion Tracking
Want to know how many visitors your sales funnel has attracted? Or how many conversions it’s generated?
In your ClickFunnels dashboard, you can easily view mission-critical metrics.
Easy-To-Use Email AutoResponder
It’s no secret that consistent follow-up — with leads, prospects, and potential clients and customers — is an important part of growing an online business.
And with ClickFunnels, you can create follow-up funnels; these are email sequences that convert non-converters and upsell customers. Follow-up funnels result in more conversions and more revenue per customer. Try them out for yourself!
Membership Site Included
Want to build a membership site so that people can log-in and view exclusive content? Or maybe you want to build a membership site so you can create recurring monthly revenue for your business?
Not a problem!
As a part of your subscription, ClickFunnels allows you to easily and quickly create a membership site!
ClickFunnels works great for ecommerce stores. Not only can you craft product pages and build a massive online store, but you can also build sales funnels that drive new customers to the products that you’re trying to sell.
High-converting sales funnels + eCommerce = a more successful business. 😉
Here are some of GetResponse’s most noteworthy features.
Email Marketing Versatility
Email marketing is at the core of GetResponse’s service. They help users create, maintain, and grow their email lists. They also offer professional email templates, an email autoresponder, analytics, list management capabilities (like segmentation), and more.
Landing Page Builder
GetResponse also gives users the ability to build professional landing pages. You can use these landing pages to grow your email list and even (with some further integrations) sell products. You can also easily add a Facebook pixel, signup forms, pop-ups, countdown timer, and other e-commerce tools to your landing pages.
Want to run webinars? GetResponse has got you covered. You can create webinar slides, host the actual event, share your screen, and even record the webinar all within GetResponse.
On GetResponse’s website, they explain their marketing automation tools in this way: “Ready-made workflows to welcome, win back, upsell, and more.” They have marketing automation tools that allow you to segment your list, follow-up with cart abandoners, recommend relevant products, track website visitors, and more.
Below, you’ll find lists of some of the primary integrations that ClickFunnels and GetResponse offer. This is not meant to be an exhaustive list of all available integrations, but a brief overview.
- Twilio — Use to personalize and schedule SMS messages.
- Embed A Calendar Into Your Funnel — Use to allow leads to schedule themselves on your calendar. I can use lots of different calendar software for integration.
- YouZign — Use for hosting custom images on YouZign and then publishing those same images on ClickFunnels.
- VWO Engage — Use to set up push notifications for your funnels.
- SalesForce — Use if you want to integrate SalesForce with your ClickFunnels account.
- Warrior Plus — Use to sell Warrior Plus products in your ClickFunnels site.
- Disc Delivered — Use to enable automatic order fulfillment when someone places an order in your funnel.
- Stripe Payment — Use Stripe as a payment integration and send funnel customers receipts directly from Stripe.
- Kajabi — Use to connect your products in ClickFunnels with membership areas in Kajabi.
- PayPal — Use to add a PayPal button to your ClickFunnels page and accept payments through PayPal.
- WordPress — Use to integrate your ClickFunnels account with your WordPress website.
- Shopify — Use to integrate your Shopify website with your ClickFunnels account.
- Slybroadcast — Use to send voicemails from Slybroadcast to your subscribers in ClickFunnels.
- Shipstation — Use to set up Shipstation for order fulfillment once someone purchases through ClickFunnels.
- Zapier — Use to integrate your ClickFunnels account with any other popular service.
- ZenDirect — Use to send customer information from ClickFunnels to ZenDirect to ship items from ZenDirect.
- Amazon Payments — Use to add your Amazon customers to your email list automatically.
- ClickDesk — Use to add chat to your landing pages and sales funnels.
- Etsy — Use to connect your Etsy products to your email funnels.
- HubSpot — Use to connect your HubSpot account to your GetResponse account.
- ClickFunnels — Use to connect your ClickFunnels account to your GetResponse account.
- PayPal — Use to process customer payments.
- Square — Use to process customer payments.
- Stripe — Use to process customer payments.
- Zapier — Use to connect GetResponse to any other Zapier-friendly services.
ClickFunnels currently has two dead-simple pricing options. Most importantly, though, we offer a 14-day free trial so that you can try us out for free without any sort of commitment.
Our first plan is $97 per month, and you get up to 20 funnels, 100 pages, 20,000 visitors, unlimited leads, 3 custom domains, and one billing integration. Our second plan is $297 per month, and you get unlimited everything, 3 billing integrations, and some other cool gadgets.
Learn more over here.
GetResponse has four different pricing options.
The first is $15 per month and includes autoresponders, landing pages, and Facebook ads, as well as lots of email marketing capabilities. The second is $49 per month and adds an automation builder, webinar service, and even some sales funnels. The third is $99 per month and adds paid webinars and more generous restrictions on features. GetResponse’s final enterprise-style plan is customizable based on your business — you’ll have to apply for a quote.
Also, note that each of these plans’ prices will change based on the list size limit you choose.
And before you choose a plan, GetResponse has a 30-day free trial that doesn’t even require a credit card — so give it a go and see what you think!
ClickFunnels Case Study & Reviews
Check out the video below to learn how Jaime used ClickFunnels to build a 7-figure e-commerce store selling skincare products!
Check out the video below to learn how to use GetResponse to build and grow an email list!
ClickFunnels vs. GetResponse: Which One Do You Choose?
ClickFunnels is the best online tool for building sales funnels, and GetResponse is one of the best ESPs on the market.
Choosing between two services, both with an exceptional track record can be very difficult.
Fortunately, you don’t have to choose.
Both ClickFunnels and GetResponse have free trials.
Try them out for yourself and see what you think — that’s the best way to decide which service is the best fit for your business.