In Sage X3, we know that there are two major functions as Service request and service response referring to customer support. The service request can concern the advice to carry out certain task or asking for additional explanation about specific object or it can be a request to solve malfunctioning problem occurred in any product. In X3, while closing service request you have to enter details of the solution implemented against that request. So you can create a new solution against particular request.
Also, Sage X3 provides a repository for such solutions to be used as a knowledge database for a customer support service. Each solution describes ideas, tricks or process followed by technician to resolve the problem. As earlier said, after closing service request there are some automated process which will aid you to create solution for the same. Or you can create a solution directly from Solution function by entering all the details required.
The header part of ‘Solutions’ screen contains solution number and respective service request number. Below are the list of tabs present on ‘Solutions’ screen.
- General: It contains solution category and skill group to be entered if required. The ‘Title’ field is mandatory to help in understanding which kind of problem is solved by the solution. The ‘description’ should contain detailed explanation of the route of the problem.
- Solution: This tab contains the summarized description of the solution implemented to solve the problem.
- Keywords: The keywords used in problem and solution descriptions can be used to search the solution. But, there are chances of getting duplicate keywords entered for the records. In order to prevent this, you can use ‘Existing keywords’ action from action button: a window with list of similar words gets pop up. You can check and select equivalent word so that “false” duplicates can be reduced.
- Associated solutions: Use this tab to combine solution records:
- relative to a similar application field for the current solution,
- Sharing specific characteristics with the current solution.
Also, you can see two options on the right top corner as below.
- View the request: This option will direct you to the corresponding request of the currently opened solution.
- Solution search: This functionality will help you find out required solutions with the help of below filters:
- keywords: the significant keywords related to solution
- skill groups
- solution overview: the significant words associated with solution details
- titles: the significant words contained in the title
- employees/editors of solution record
- creation date of a solution
Thus, the solutions make up a knowledge database for a customer support service.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner is a one-stop solution provider for Sage ERP and Sage CRM organizational needs. Being acknowledged and rewarded for multi-man years of experience, we bring complete end-to-end assistance for your technical consultations, product customizations, data migration, system integrations, third-party add-on development and implementation competence.
Greytrix caters to a wide range of Sage X3, a Sage Business Cloud Solution, offerings. Our unique GUMU™ integrations include Sage X3 for Sage CRM, Salesforce.com, Dynamics 365 CRM and Magento eCommerce along with Implementation and Technical Support worldwide for Sage X3. Currently we are Sage X3 Implementation Partner in East Africa, Middle East, Australia, Asia, US, UK. We also offer best-in-class Sage X3 customization and development services, integrated applications such as POS | WMS | Payment Gateway | Shipping System | Business Intelligence | eCommerce and have developed add-ons such as Catch – Weight and Letter of Credit and India Legislation for Sage X3 to Sage business partners, end users and Sage PSG worldwide. Greytrix Sales Commission App for Sage X3 simplifies commission calculations and postings on sales transactions.
The GUMU™ Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
Greytrix is a recognized Sage champion ISV Partner for GUMU™ Sage X3 – Sage CRM integration also listed on Sage Marketplace; GUMU™ integration for Sage X3 – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange and GUMU™ integration for Dynamics 365 CRM – Sage ERP listed on Microsoft AppSource.
For more information on Sage X3 Integration and Services, please contact us at email@example.com, We would like to hear from you.